Artistic Committee member John Racioppo, also helps the magic happen with our friends at Fault Line Theatre, who are currently putting up an amazing production of Nick Gandiello's The Wedge Horse.
January 29 – February 21, 2016
64 E 4th St.
New York, NY 10003
Buy Your Tickets Here!
First 50% of Tickets, 50% off!
A Bit About the Show
When tragedy strikes, siblings Maddy and Bobby must decide whether to use the memory of a loved one for violence or healing. Set in Baldwin, Long Island, The Wedge Horse explores the long-term consequences of grief, vengeance, and forgiveness.
"Mr. Gandiello has a fine sense of rhythm and an avowed love of hip-hop...the playwright generously shares his irrepressible devotion to language." - The New York Times
- AARON ROSSINI | Director
- NICK GANDIELLO | Writer
- JENNY KENNEDY | Stage Manager
- TRISTAN JEFFERS | Set Design
- JOHN ECKERT | Lighting Design
- ISABELLE FIELDS | Costume Design
- CHAD RAINES | Sound Design
- BECKY PHILLIPS | Props Design
- CHARISE GREENE | Voice/Dialect Coach
- ELIZABETH GOODMAN | Production Manager
- MARY HICKOX | Assistant Stage Manager & Production Intern
- JENN HALTMAN | Casting Director
- BROOKLYN PRAXIS | Set Construction
- REBECCAH NOYES | Scenic Charge
- REMY M LEELIKE | Master Electrician
- MATT ROSS PR | Press Representative
Image courtesy of Fault Line Theatre